Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm back. FEAR ME!! (I'm finally accepted to ISU!!)

Okay~ I'm gonna continue talking about random stuff but first......

After..... 10 months.... no.. it was longer... since I went back to being a bachelor in Nov 05'... since my grades plummeted in Spring 06' last year thanks to stress/depression and Sh@m@l@ (Did this to prevent her to google up her name and find my blog), since I got a rejection letter on October from ISU(Iowa State University) preventing me to go for their Spring 07' semester, since I got REJECTED AGAIN from ISU in March preventing me to enter their Summer07' semester...


10+ months of being emo. Though not many noticed because I'm an introvert. I have been having depression and stress almost everyday making sure I make the grade for my admission to ISU and try to cope with life.

Finally the emo-ness shall end. Two days ago, I found out that ISU has FINALLY ACCEPTED ME!! Whoo hoo!!!

ISU HERE I COME!! THE ISU IDOL WINNER 07' SHALL ARRIVE IN 62DAYS!!!
And thus, I shall insert a random picture.
That's right!! Ninja GOLF!! I have no idea how it works though.




=.= Oh~ i gotta re-register the flooble-box.....

No comments: