Monday, July 14, 2008

Bionic Bra : Generate electricity from bouncing breasts....

Right.. this is newest addition of weird bras in my blog.
You've seen solar bikinis, ring tone breasts enlargement, and now you shall see.....

BIONIC BRA!!!!source : http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/features/bionic-bra-victorias-circuit-862875.html


Well what does it do? Apparently when the user bounces their twins, the mechanism takes the kinetic energy from the bounces and changes it to ipod juice (electricity).

I didn't really read the whole article but I'm guessing that it should be able to power up other electronic devices. I can imagine line-up :
-AAA bratteries
-AA bratteries
-C bratteries
-D bratteries
-coming soon* car bratteries

How about their customer service?
Consumer A: Your product isn't working well. I've been joggin for hours with my ipod turned off and the batteries are still dead.
Technician : You're flat. We have a special discount on Bionic Bra buyers to get breast implants for a low cost of $$$$$$


Consumer B : I'm gonna sue you!!! Now everytime I breast feed my child he gets shocked!
Technician : The instructions that come with the product warned that it is only to be used on electronic devices.


Consumer C : I've got a D-cup, yet my iPod ain't chargin' up.
Technician : Did you try jumping higher and faster?

Consumer D : YOUR PRODUCT MADE MY BOOBS SAGGY!!!!
Technician : You'll harness more energy that way. We've already mentioned in one of our slogans... "The longer you use it, the more energy you'll get out of it in the long run"

No comments: