Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Doomsday Clock

Birthday's comin up in just a few hours. It's supposed to be a happy time for me. Awaiting the 'surprise' birthday cake and wishes, getting drunk on Patron but this year's different....

Looking back at Kudutx's birthday, it wasn't pleasant. He was wasted with flour, water, whipped cream,soft drinks and maple syrup.

Zi Ting's birthday earlier this month was worst. Caught off guard at the parking lot, he was showered with toothpaste (in his ass as well), maple syrup, flour, and etc. It's as if we were trying to top off kudut's birthday bash.

In a few hours time, it'll be my turn. Apparently I assume they're gonna try to achieve something even worst/better than the other two birthday bashes. I am not looking forward to it.

I'll be having an exam at 7.50am (about 6 hours from now)... then I have 13hours to plan my escape/ write my will.

The clock ticks.....

2 comments:

TheO.C. said...

ahahaha tick tock xD

Kyosuke said...

ARGHHH!!!!!! THIS IS WAYY TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!