Tuesday, April 21, 2009

How do we save the Earth?

Many have heard that the Earth is going on a downward spiral to oblivion thanks to us humans.
Extinction of animals, pollution, lack of food, water and habitats.

We're destroying the world yet most of us hardly gives a damn.
So to do my part, I have plans of becoming an evil master mind should I be reborn (or in this life). I shall create an army of evil robotic penguins that I'll hide deep within the North and South pole. These penguins shall be awaken the moment the surrounding temperatures reach a certain point thus activating them to hunt and kill humans unless the world government transfers a value of.... ONE HUNDRED TRILLION DOLLARS (numbers may vary depending on the year and current economy of the world at the time this threat is made public)


MUAR-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-MUAR-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-MUAR-HAHAHAHAHAHA

All I need now is a mini-me