Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Remembering the Past : Toilet in Bangsar LRT

So I was reading my old blog and found this... and I was talking about this just last month with my friends....

Monday August 28, 2006

Yeah... today seems to be a cursed day for me...

Because I had insulted the hi-tech toilet in my previous post, I was forced to sit in the toilet the whole day yesterday.... wait~ i woked up this morning at 6am.... just to sit in the toilet because of the same problem. Diary-yeah. (Yea, i forgot how to spell it)

Anywayz~ fast forward... while eating, me and my friends were confronted with a guy asking for donations for "handicapped" children. Wait wait wait~ that's not the problem. The problem was he called me "handsome" and said "he's not gay".... This was just the begining~....

At the LRT station, as i was done using the toilet (to take a pee incase you're asking...), after i was done.... I washed my hands and this guy walked up to me.... "May i know the time?" he asked. I showed him my watch... He then looked at me funny.... "Where do you live?", "What is your name?" .......

From that point onwards.. i know this is bad... He's probably the Micheal Jackson of Malaysia... though he speaks like an Iranian, looks like an Iranian too (no offence to the straight Iranian people).

I kept quiet pretending i dont know english.. he was puzzled and so was I. Then later.. he asked.."Do you wanna have fun?".... OKAY.... WTF are you trying to say??!?!. Before I let him say another word, I walked out of the toilet... As i looked behind, he was pointing at his zipper...
Thank god I wasnt molested.

As i headed for the trainstop upstairs.... something else happened... yea... 2nd time in less than a year.... a rubbish bin was seen giving out smoke. Haihz.... again here I go as a good citizen went to call for help. And again, just when I showed the staff there what happened, the train came just intime for me to board.

So there you have it. The hi-tech toilet cursed me to have "dihorrea"(Is that how you spell it?? =.=), lead me into a toilet with gay molestors AND!!!!! almost got me raped by a MAN!! ...

No comments: