Monday, December 8, 2014

Weird Dreams : Everything makes sense until you wake up

Had a dream last night where I was driving to work alone.
Half way on my journey my car broke down. Luckily there was a good samaritan who helped me jump start my car and even offered to drive me to work. So I sat on the passenger seat and enjoyed the smooth journey to work.
Upon reaching my workplace, my colleague who was sitting in the back seat left the vehicle and I thanked the kind man for driving us. Just when I was about to disembark, I remembered I left my ID Card in my car which was parked where my car broke down. I told the driver to send me back there and informed him that I would instead drive my car to work instead of leaving it parked there.
....All of these made sense until I woke up

No comments: