Saturday, March 21, 2015

Weird Dreams : Sabah is full of trees

So I had a dream last night... where I was visiting a Sabah friend in ...Sabah
I was brought over to this secluded area in a jungle where I am to climb up this vine towards a hole among the tree branches. After going through, I see myself in a dimly lit maze/theme park like area made entirely of carpentry.
Multiple gimmicks, bridges, musical instruments (angklungs) hanging about on display where it'll move with each step you take on the floor.
After running around and messing with the area, an alarm started to sound and we were directed to two doors for an obstacle/ activity with different challenges. I entered one of the doors and in it is a room with a circular 'Wheel of Fortune' ish wooden wheel on the ground that lights up when you step on each selection.... I don't remember what happens after that...

No comments: