Sunday, May 31, 2015

Weird Dreams : Alternate Pokemon story line

So I had this dream where I was playing Pokemon for the Gameboy color/ Advance.
Walking through some route and heading towards a forest when a loud voice demanded me to turn around and go back.
Being the ultimate Pokemon trainer wannabe, I walked forward. A CG movie then played of lava pouring out of the entrance towards me and two giant ice breathing dragons flew from the direction of the forest firing shards of ice at me. (At this point I was thinking, wow, such cool effects before a boss fight. Pokemon has become so epic.)
I then summoned my twin headed fire and ice breathing mini dragon to fend them off. Ice head cools down the lava, fire head shoots fireballs and took out the two dragons. (I then thought, 'Wow, dual element boss fights.)
Feeling everything was calm again, my character casually walked into the forest only to be back slashed by what looks to be a Dragonite swiftly flying from behind.
For some reason, my pokeballs was picked up by a side character I met and my journey continued from there with that said character explaining my "death".

I then woke up....

No comments: