Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Transformers~ MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE (reminescence of cicak man)

Goin to watch Transformers in the evening later with Justin/Renuka/Aaron and Jeremy (at last after a few days of finding out that tickets are sold out).

But then.. somehow or rather, I'm reminded of the Cicakman experience last year(around December)....
Sequence of events (of the forgotten date when I went to watch Cicakman)

-Went to MidValley
-Lined up to buy tickets
-Reached the counter and asks for 4 tickets for Cicakman(Me, Aaron, Paul and Jeremy)
-The counter lady(Indian) then looked at me with a confused/surprised face and said "This is a Malay movie"
-I replied... "Yea I know"
-She looked at me for a while (Handsome mah), and then processed/printed out the tickets
-Watched the movie which is DAMN DRAGGY. Lots of scenes that has no meaning and could be deleted.
-Apparently when they said the movie is around 60%~80% special effects, I was hoping something good. But those are all LAME EFFECTS THAT ARE BEING REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN ALMOST EVERY SCENE.
-The characters are TOO STUPID AND UNREALISTIC. Except for the main character's childhood friend.
-The script was poorly written. The sequence of the movie is BADLY arranged. Kinda sad and I can't believe I'm saying this.... but I had high hopes for that movie. Mana tahu that a cicak's tail which seperated from the cicak's body is more interesting to watch than this movie.
-Some parts are interesting and funny (esp the part when there were newspaper clippings of the 'good deeds' Mr Cicakman does"
-Somehow... after the movie... we all went making cicak noises....

and now for a random picture!!!


No comments: