Monday, May 3, 2010

To sleep or not to sleep?

I've been tired and sleepy for the past few days. Yes, I've been getting a lot of rest and sleep but that still doesn't help. Constantly at all times I feel like laying on my bed doing nothing and hopefully just doze off...
Then again... I'm not sure if that's gonna help at all. As mentioned, I've been having dreams of being back in Malaysia for almost every night now. It kinda feels depressing to wake up finding out you're still in the states with exams around the corner (tomorrow...). It's also depressing knowing that you're going to sleep and dream of nothing but being back in Malaysia eating food you can't taste and looking at things which have changed (not authentic because your dream messes up everything).

Haih.... can't wait til the exams are over then I can do whatever I want instead of studying.

No comments: