Thursday, June 24, 2010

My cellphones since 2000-2010

It all started with a 3310... but I lost it and somehow it got stolen at a Cybercafe.....
It was thus replaced by this Siemens C30. Which despite it's shape does not vibrate. So jokes aside, it has a silent mode but I was in secondary school back then and times I can't turn it to silent mode it plays a very high pitched ringtone....


About some time before or after I finished secondary I was given my mom's 3310 which lasted all the way until after NS (which was really battered the way I treated it) and was handed down to my lil sister after I used it for about 6 months through college. I was then given this Nokia 2100.
Until about March 2007 when I got my hands on a Sony Ericsson k800i which I'm using til now. It has scratches here and there but it's in way better shape than my late 3310 or 2100. Heck it lasts longer than them. The 2100? Was given to my sister ~ I kinda feel bad for her always getting 2nd hand stuff from me at times.


No comments: