Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Inception Insleeption?

The past few days I'm having weird dreams.
Normal font = Reality
Italic font = Dream

I'm somehow in my old school lining up at the assembly and they told us to sit down on the floor. I sat and doze off.

*Alarm rings*
I woke up to snooze the alarm and went back to sleep.

I realized that I was dozing off and wiped the drool off my face since I was in a public place with my friends looking as well as others and teachers.

*Alarm rings again*
I woke up to snooze it.... and went back to sleep.

Somehow I ended up in the classroom. I then realized that this is a dream. I screamed out in my dream, "This is a dream. It's another nightmare of me returning to school."
Obviously no one believed me in my dream... but it didn't occur to me to materialize stuff while I could. Instead I kept telling myself "Wake up!! Stop dreaming!!!".
I ran outside the classroom trying to exit the school compound...while flailing my hands around and running towards the exit like a lunatic. After all I knew it was a dream. Who cares what happens or what others think of my actions. I bumped into my Maths teacher Mr. How and he directed me to meet a professor who is a chemical-bio engineer in his office. That's when I totally played into the dream. I forgot that I was dreaming and talked to the professor like I was still in college and about to graduate....

Feels weird how your mind wanders while you're in a dream. One moment you knew you're in a dream, the next you just play into the situation your mind sets for you.

No comments: