Saturday, December 4, 2010

Calls from senior gradution

It's the 3rd time, 3rd semester in a row these people have called me.
Last year I talked to them for almost 30 mins wasting my minutes. It's so hard to hang up since they're so nice. I managed to get this dude to stop calling me after ignoring enough... They even managed to get my phone number, name and address... scary... all they need is my credit card number and they'll be filthy reeech!!!

Last semester, I think the same dude called again. I told him I'm not interested. He repeated the same damn thing he mentioned the semester before. "If you can't pay $1000, how about $500, $100? $50? $25? $10, $5??"
I asked them tell me where the office is and I'll pay there. I think they wanted my credit card number or something... I told him I'm busy and hung up.
The next few days, everyday, they started calling me. I refuse to pick up their calls. I know it's their job but they won't even tell me where their office is? Sounds a little strange... and that said, I wanna say a "FUCK YOU" to ISU for releasing our student information.
So these phone calls have been going on for almost two weeks. I decided to tell them I'm not interested at all... yet he STILL tries to get me to give them "cash"....
I refused to pick up again and again and finally the calls stopped.

This semester it happens again. I got an anonymous call last night. A girl was on the other side acting all nice, asking how was my day and asking where i live and stuff.... I knew what was coming..... and I was right... it's the so called "ISU graduating seniors" people again.... I didn't want to hear anymore of this shit. I told her I was busy and she said she'll call another time.... I didn't care at that point since I know my phone number was about to be cancelled. BUT, the phone number wasn't cancelled.... so I expect to receive another call later around 6pm-ish...
I'm gonna try asking info off of her this time instead of the other way round. If I can't get any information, I'll probably give a fake number to call (867-5309), tell her it's the wrong number over and over again, or start reporting this harassment to the cops.

I'M FUCKING ANNOYED WITH THESE PHONE CALLS. STOP CALLING ME!!!

No comments: