Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weird Dream : Has it happened or is it only a dream?

Dreamt I went to this arcade which doubles as a stadium. Last time I remembered visiting that area was when I was maybe still in high school. It has an ice rink at the bottom, shopping mall and on the top two floors, arcades. Even on the top two floors you can still see the stadium seats circling the platform where the arcade is. You'd have to pay an entrance fee to go in.

Now, the whole stadium except the top two floors is a shopping mall. It still has the stadium seats at the bottom levels but it's inaccessible and the entrance fee is removed.

My question now is... the memory of me being there before seems so real that I'm confused if such a place even existed before. Or maybe I dreamt about it before...

No comments: