Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Weird Dreams : An Odd Stalker Nightmare

I had a dream last night, I was laying in my bed.
Then I saw a small blinking light beside my bed.
Went in closer and saw it was a micro flying drone half the size of a 10cent coin.... With a camera lens attached to it
I grabbed it and the drone turned off/ malfunctioned.
Oh the other end of my bedroom, I found another drone and the same thing occurred. 
A few seconds later, I received an sms from an unknown number claiming he is "Tamankhafa" and in the sms there's a link.
On the website, there are photos of me dated since Jan 7th 2016.
Photos of me in my room, around the house, at malls, and places I've been.
I looked back to the sms, and it mentions that if I want them to stop stalking me or make the pictures public, I'd have to make a 'donation'.

No comments: