Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Weird Dreams : Durian Runtuh

I have this dream last night.... Kept me awake whole night...
Went to 7eleven in the UK to buy a "betting ticket" for 300yen.
You have to guess how many durian will fall off the tree when it is shaken. If you get it right, you get 3000 £.
Having previously dreamt of this, I bet 6 durian. Walked about 50 meters away to a tree near the city centre. This bet happens every hour. People gathered and waited anxiously.
12 durian fell... Along with a few giant inflatable watermelons
I then woke up in the middle of the night sue to disappointment... Then slept again..... This time I went to an imitation store ... Some bubble tea franchise copying the idea with a fake tree and inflatable fruits.
Lost again.... After the fruits fell, I noticed the workers carting the fruits back into storage to be reused.
It's only when I typed this out I realized I was subliminally dreaming of "durian runtuh".

Edit : Today is 7/11/17 

No comments: