Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Weird Dreams : Squirrel Park

I had this dream.... Two nights ago.
Went to this squirrel park...
And was greeted by two playful squirrels.
They seem to be comfortable with humans. Kept following me expecting me to feed them food (squirrel park).

They were jumping over my shoulders all around.

Of the two squirrels , one was male and other female. Easy to tell as one of them were lighter color than the other. Another feature is for some reason, the female has boobs(not human boobs. More like a bump in the chest)

So after realizing we had no food, the male went into this "coconut" inside there's this "hamster wheel" thing for it to run around.

I felt pity for them, so I bought some nuts from the near by vending machine. Gave the female.

I went to the coconut to lure the male out. No response. So I picked it up. Looked inside, and found the male squirrel wedged between the wall and the wheel dead and bloodied.
The end

Post credits scene. The female squirrel likely the male's partner started going into a hysteric fit. Rage, confusion, it's super effective mode.

No comments: