Friday, October 30, 2009

Ahh peers

When results are unfavorable, there is no one to blame but myself.
I could've done this and done that. I had done this and done that yet I couldn't obtain it.

They say that hard work pays off. What if it doesn't? What left is there for me to believe?

I'm not getting any younger any day, I can only get better... so it seems. It's getting worst.

They say everyone has a purpose in life. What's mine? As someone else's topic of insults?
You know what pisses me off the most right now? "Friends" who make fun of me. Yea I get it, sometimes we make fun of each other but to INFLUENCE OTHERS?!
A friend of yours might come up to me and started spewing the same shit you usually say. Think of it in my position when some fella I hardly knew says such shit at my face.

I'm thinking "I'm not close to you, I HARDLY know you, who the fuck do you think you are to insult me in my face and expect me to let you get away with it like nothing's happened?!"

No comments: