Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What's my motivation? What is my goal? 2010

The New Year 2010.
What is my motivation now?
Getting a job. It's very hard for me to get companies to hire me since my GPA's way below most company's minimum requirement. It's kinda too late for me to bring up my GPA so the only way is to make my skills and activities attractive. This semester I'm looking around to join clubs and help with activities to build up my resume. Hopefully it works.
Not to mention, I'm only taking 4 classes this semester. I have no excuse to fuck this semester up by getting anything below 3.0
I told myself... 'if you can't land a job in the field of chemical engineering, you're kinda fucked'

What is my goal?
Do more. The last year of 2009 I've been slacking. Been somewhat anti-social doing nothing but having fun. The result? I've done nothing for my resume. Basically last year I was rather unproductive. I'm gonna join more activities this semester. Ultimately getting some connections and landing a job.

Wish me luck.

No comments: