Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Watch the time (bad history with watches)

Watches I've owned since 2004

2004-2007 :
1 Timex
1 G shock
1 Unknown brand watch
1 Tag Heuer (Lasted for a week. Dial broke)
1 Unknown watch
1 Casio

2008~2010
1 Timex
3 Casios
3 watches had their bands cracked off and is no longer wearable. It still tells the time.
And another casio had its insides ripped apart.

I should mention that I used to have some other cheap casio watches and a g shock or two before 2004.

G shocks are known to be unbreakable... But mine, the shell casing was cracked apart, destroyed and the buttons and plastic cover exposed. It's still wearable but then the bands gave in.
I don't think I've ever owned a watch that lasts for more than 2 years... unless I don't wear em.

Now I begin my hunt for a new watch yet again...

No comments: