Friday, March 26, 2010

What did you dream of last night?

I had a dream last night where my left eye had a scratch and below my bottom eye lid, tiny black marbles seem to be popping out of my 'tear gland'. I pushed on the sides of it trying see if I could squeeze anything out and more of these black tiny marbles came out. I tried to rub them out of my eye but during the process, some of these tiny marbles broke. They were actually eggs of some sort of unknown insect. The yellow/white contents of the black eggs erupted all over my eyes. I made my eye look left, right, up, down trying to clear the stain off my eye but all I did was spread those tiny eggs all over my eye. I applied more pressure onto the side of my eye and even more eggs came out of it.... What did you dream of last night?

No comments: