Monday, November 8, 2010

Horrible stinky toilet

So yesterday at the MU, I went to take a piss and the moment I entered the restroom, I was greeted with a foul smell of someone's shit. I thought, never mind, it's a toilet. It's gonna get flushed down after this dude's done with his business...

About an hour or two later, I returned to the same smell... and wondered why does it STILL stink?! Went to wash my hands, looked in the mirror and saw the stall with diarrhea shit everywhere on the toilet seat. The guy didn't even bother to flush what's in the bowl and just left everything in a mess and the toilet collecting his generated waste odor. Seriously, it's your shit, clean up after yourself or flush the damn toilet at the very least.

Pity the person who has to clean it up. (It was cleaned up between 2 to 4 hours later)

PS : The pissbowl I was pissing at was beside the stall where the guy was shitting. I saw what looks like a grey shirt/pants/costume on the ground... Hrmmm

No comments: