Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Relationships : An observation with my four eyes

Based on observation of present trends, I noticed something...
Most of my male friends (at least ones I notice on facebook) who wears glasses instead of contacts are usually single...
The ones that do not wear glasses, are usually seen with their partner in their profile picture.
And the ones whom I know wears glasses but wore contact lenses instead are seen with their girlfriends.

Is wearing glasses some kinda girl repellent??? Really curious to know.
Most girls that I know requires glasses but wore contacts instead. Maybe it's a girl thing to not want to be nerdy or look nerdy. This behavior or trend then follows to their choosing of their partner.

Aesthetics aside, wearing glasses could've affected the personality of the wearer. Reading too many books, watching too many tv, playing too many games, etc. These could've affected the wearer's socializing ability.

Edit : To those that think I'm posting this as a reason to why I'm single, I have no idea but I will deny it regardless of what conclusions you come up with.

No comments: