Friday, November 12, 2010

Quantum Mechanics 3rd exam joy

95/100 OHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAAAA
I think this is the first time I got a score this high in ISU =.=
At least I got something this good before I graduate!
Was funny how I thought this exam was gonna be the hardest.

Over the weekend, I was struggling trying to understand the chapters for the exam. Couldn't understand it. Even during the review, the prof. who usually says "The exam is easy. Don't worry too much. I expect everyone in class to get 90 and above" for the first two exams (that didn't happen..) didn't say it for the 3rd. Got me really worried that the exam this time was gonna be the hardest.
Fortunately for me and everyone else who did the homework. He was kind enough to know our pain and suffering trying to understand this subject which sort of defies everything we knew. He reduced the exam questions and made it based heavily on the homework. Thanks me to him!

No comments: