Monday, May 2, 2011

Osama is dead

US President Obama just announced at 10:30 EST that Osama is dead after a raid.
Good/Bad? I'm neutral about it.... Yes they've killed him and many believed that justice has been done to everyone who was killed in numerous terrorist attacks through the years but what about his followers? I'm guessing they might plan a revenge plot and reading the news elsewhere, his 2nd in command is still alive and could very well be using Osama's death as a catalyst to strengthen his forces/ use it as means of an attack.

I just hope it stays peaceful and that this whole thing's over... but knowing history... we can't let our guards down just yet.

PS : It's hard to type/read "Obama" and "Osama" in an article without mixing up the names... I wonder if anyone/any news will make a typo~ Could just be me though...

Edit : It has happened~ a few news channels/papers has made the mistake~ Didnt bother to save the links though so just take my word for it~

No comments: