Friday, August 31, 2007

Feeling wierd in Ames Iowa

Hrmmm, after nearly 3 weeks here, I finally felt the effects of culture shock.
Call me slow if you must. I admit it.
The first two weeks here I started getting on with life smoothly. Now, I felt like I'm somehow living in a parallel universe.

I can't really express my current feelings of my surroundings in words. Everything just felt weird and out of place. This could be the side effects of eating subway sandwiches almost every week for either lunch/dinner/snacks.

I should probably sue Subway for getting me high....


Ahh well... tomorrow night, it's drinkin' again. This time, no more shots......
Btw, today is Thursday 30th August. I'm 13 hours behind time so I'll only be celebrating Merdeka the next day....
Though I'm feeling it now. That means I have 37 hours to celebrate Merdeka...... without a holiday (or two from what I heard)

No comments: