Friday, August 17, 2007

In Ames Iowa

Okay first of all let me just say that the plans in my previous post didnt turn out well and wasn't followed. 100%

Next, I'M IN AMES IOWA!!! woot!

It's already been almost 1 week and I'm kinda getting used to things here slowly but surely.
And regretting of taking that shot of alcohol. It's 50% alcohol and I noticed it only after I drank it. About 20 minutes later..... my allergy system kicked in and here I am red as ever. Itchy too. =.=

Though now let's flash back all the way to the day of departure


In KLIA, after giving my goodbyes to my family I honestly felt nothing. Though I feel like i should feel something but still felt nothing. I'm cold.....
Then while waiting for my delayed flight (1 hour =.=) I started to get nervous. Those who know me well knows that when I'm nervous it's not exactly a good thing since I'll have gastric pains and all those.


Even worst, was when I was on the plane and started scaring myself and thinking of stuff that made me more nervous like leaving Malaysia and worrying about my parents and such....
So for 3 hours and 45 minutes, I was constantly trying to calm myself down

Upon reaching Hong Kong, I've calmed down a little. Now instead of worrying, adrenaline kicks in and I'm excited to head over to the states. Thus I was at the Hong Kong airport waiting for my flight which was 2 hours upon my landing (thanks to the delay).

Well the flight to Chicago went very smoothly. No delay or problems at all.. Though I'm kinda stunned that skinny old white ladies were the stewardess'. Not to mention with heavy make up.
The food wasn't all that good either but edible. I hardly finish whatever they gave me...




............To be Continued

No comments: