Thursday, August 2, 2007

My schedule for the next few days..

2nd August Thursday
Get my Warcraft3 battle chest

3rd August Friday
Cyber Cafe in the morning at Damansara til noon

Rush over to KLCC to get :
Get my laptop ram (1GB)
Get my cousin the same ram
Get a 250gb hdd 3.5'
Get Coolermaster xcraft ext hdd casing
Get a new printer
(At PC fair)

4th August Saturday
Dota at CyberCafe whole day! (At Damansara area)
Gotta be home by 8pm at night to help Dad move out stuff...

5th August Sunday
Paintball at bukit jalil in the mornin with :
Aaron, Jeremy, Paul, ZT, Hkf, Shim, Saravanan and others
Afternoon onwards I SHOULD be free (and in pain)

6th August Monday
Most probably be at 1Utama or Sunway Piramid(Ice Skating)
If this doesnt work out, I'll be at home/ shopping for other stuff.

7th August Tuesday
Collect paycheck (At the Curve)

8th August Wednesday
(In case I couldnt get this done on Monday)
Buy bags (...YES abit late)
Buy formal wear
...Probably at Jaya Jusco near my house

9th August Thursday
Goin out with Justin and Grace
Location (Unknown)
Go to YL's house for her birthday in the evening

10th August Friday
No plans as of yet

11th August Saturday
LAST DAY. I'M STAYIN AT HOME TO PACK!

12th August Sunday
Goodbye Malaysia~
Hello AMERICA!

No comments: