Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy Day at the end of February

The whole of February has been an emotional month for me.

Now that it's ended, I finally found out what's making me emo...
I felt outcasted. Hardly anyone to talk to. Hardly hanging out with friends.

Today, I talked to some of them and went for dinner with Long Kor + Michelle + LanYeng + Sky and qi guai.
So it was a chinese dinner which I wasn't really willing to eat at first.... (New China Boone)
Then as I was eating, I noticed my stomach isn't really getting as full as it would for the past few weeks...

My appetite has returned! I gobbled as much as I could and still managed to eat a Dairy Queen Blizzard XD (Thx Michelle)

Back home, we played some guitar hero and Ruey, Andrew, Yi Herng and Uncle Tam came to join the fun. It's the first time my room's that packed with people so I was really happy XD

Let's hope this goes on for the rest of the year.

1 comment:

Eunice Cheng said...

Just noticed this .....dun cal me qi guai la!!!If u realli like this kind of gathering should make it more often!!!!I love it too