Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Insomnia

So I have been having insomnia for the past few weeks. Well my insomnia is common, but usually it lasts like a day or two. Things are getting out of hand.

Normally when I try to sleep, I'd lay on my bed, and it'll take me an hour to fall asleep (my brain can't stop thinking. I can't shut it off somehow)... well this is when it's NORMAL

Now when I have insomnia, it takes me.... well I can't sleep til like it's 1 hour before I need to wake up.
Another symptom is that i tend to wake up from my sleep numerous times in the night and it takes me a while just to get back to bed.

Reasons? I'm thinking it's more of the psychological sickness for my case since I have these insomnia events ever since I was in grade school (Primary 1 and on wards).
Stress, Depression, Anxiety, Worry... you name it. I'm usually thinking of all those at once.

So right now, I want a FULL GOOD NIGHT SLEEP. Popped in half a sleeping pil last night and fell asleep in a mere 15 mins.

Today, I just had one about 5 mins ago. The effects should be settling in anytime soon.
See you guys in the mornin

No comments: