Friday, March 13, 2009

The things you love to do....

Everyone has something which he/she enjoys doing.
It keeps them calm, entertained and helps them relief stress.

I used to watch anime, dota, basketball, sleep, etc...

Now,
I'm hardly watching any anime.
Dota has become more of a chore because I don't enjoy every moment of it as I used to
Basketball only happens once a week
Sleep, if I could even get to sleep
Manga, reading manga online is different from having them in my hand reading it on my bed.
Games, doesn't really pique my interest as much as it used to before


Life's getting boring. I've been doing the same things for over a year.
Wearing the same clothes (I haven't bought anything new nor gotten any new apparels from friends)
I need to find something new. Make new friends. Try new things.
I'll say this. My current friends aren't as outgoing.
Yes, if you read this, you know what I mean. Try something new lah!

2 comments:

lim said...

"Manga, reading manga online is different from having them in my hand reading it on my bed."

I totally agree with this. It's best having the comics in my hands!

Kyosuke said...

And many wonders why I still buy those comics instead of reading them for free online