Friday, March 6, 2009

Voices and Words

Recently I've noticed some change in myself....
Usually I wouldn't mind chit chatting on msn/ facebook. Seeing people reply me with words typed out.
I don't know what hit me in the head but now everytime I see these msn/facebook chitter chatter... I feel lonely. I somehow don't feel your presence. It's as if I'm talking to something dead.

I'd rather hear your voices. I want you to hear mine.
I want to see your faces. I want you to see mine.

When I say something funny, I know you acknoledge me with your smile and laughter.
When I say something bad, you'd show me frowns and fists of anger.
When you sing, I can hear the melody/rhythm.
When I scream like a girl, you'd make fun of my scream...

Emoticons? I don't use them (msn ones). I think they're a nuisance and downright irritating because some people abuse them for almost every character in the alphabet making conversations a chore to read.


So, 'TALK' to me more.

No comments: