Saturday, December 26, 2009

I don't understand earrings

Somehow, it makes a girl more feminine and more attractive....
depending on the number and size of the earrings. 1 pair of small earrings enhances their beauty. 2 is still okay. 3 or more indicates you're trying to turn your ears into an antennae.
I don't understand how by having just one pair of earrings can make a female more attractive. Those small metals/plastics/materials are sending impulses to my head or something....

As for guys... it achieves the opposite effect....
3 or more pairs shows that you enjoy piercing. 2 is inbetween. 1 pair or just one makes me think you're gay. Sorry to say that to those (with 1 pair/1 piercing on one ear) whom I know but I'm sure you've heard me say that the first time you got that piercing of yours.

No comments: