Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Losing track of time

I remember back in school, I would remember what I did based on what school year I am.
Example : I remember what I did when I was in Primary 6, what happened in Form 1/2/3/4/5
But since I came to the states. I can't seem to remember what I did and when an event happened. I remember what I did back in HELP, but not by year/semester. It's just 'back in HELP'.

I remember what I did in the states but I'm getting confused on whether it was within the year or last year. Just yesterday I thought movies such as The Curious case of Benjamin Button or Burn after Reading was released early this year.. but it was last year.

I'm losing track of time. Hence I have this blog. But a blog which isn't updated daily of what I'm doing everyday can only help so much...

That said, back to studying for Organic Chemistry 2 exam.

No comments: