Friday, September 24, 2010

Today,long day

Start up the morning with studying for HDFS exam I'll be having at 12.40pm. Found out 3 hours before the exam that there was an extra chapter covered.
After looking at genitals close up with/without STI/STDs from studying for HDFS,, I head over to McD's for a quick lunch... My appetite wasn't fazed... maybe because I was too hungry.
Exam went well... can only hope for the best since the answers were either confusing or relatively close to one another.

At ChE lab, had to stare at how a Multiple Effects Evaporator works. Somehow kept spelling it as "Mass Effect Evaporator"Too much games/ mass effect exposure me thinks. Lab was 4 hours long.. but it felt longer than usual today. Hardly moving much.... just staring at condensing water vapors dropping into a reservoir. Outside? Hardly any different with the rain.

Now, falling sick? Feverish...too much rain... too wet... should sleep...

No comments: