Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Leaving the US of A final day

Leaving in 6 hours
Had dinner and went over to Hyland for some farewell wine drinking session... only to end up with me taking some shots. So now I'm tipsy.. it's time for a 3 hour HON testimonial games

Leaving in 13 hours
Lack of sleep makes you tired. Lack of sleep makes you lose your appetite. Lack of sleep makes you feel like shit. Now add in nervousness/anxiety...
Not the first time this happens to me.... First time to US. Exams. Holiday trips. Presentations...

Leaving in 16 hours
So 4 hours ago I tried to sleep. Couldn't. The thought of not making the shipments and boxes are making me anxious and worried.... Afraid that I wouldn't make it if I were to wake up later and ship it.... Managed to catch forty winks but my brain got way too active. So I got up and got it done. Now I feel more relieved and relaxed.... Hopefully NOW I can get some sleep

Leaving in 20 hours
Couldnt really sleep last night due to the packing and luggage being overweight... Got some stuff done 2 hours ago.
Deposited cash. Deposited my 4 year coins/change collection which tallied to $10.47 (Quarters not included). And mailed box #1 of possible 4 boxes... I hope I can find time to take a nap later....

Leaving in 22 hours... Will update hourly if I'm able to
Finished taking out the trash... now just need to repack and clean up my room and bathroom.
Still got lots of stuff to do such as managing my stuff to ship back and making sure my luggage are ready to fly (weight-wise)

No comments: