Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weird Dreams : Twilight nightmare in a movie in a nightmare

I'll try to be as chronological as possible....
  • In house back in Taiping, neighbor's house got burgled
  • Cop came and chased the burglar on foot
  • Burglar came around to my house after running around (I was at the 2nd floor helping out the cop)
  • Started slashing my family members with a machete (of which some I'm not sure who they are O_O)
  • Raged, I gave chase as well
  • Managed to almost catch up, the cop opened fire but the burglar managed to injure the left handed cop's hand.
  • I picked up the gun and continued pursuit trying to aim at the culprit. Near enough, gave two shots in the head. 
  • Then for some reason I ended up at my cousin's wedding...
  • After a few events at the wedding, I woke up, went back to sleep and then...........
  • I'm in a Twilight movie mixed in with Harry Potter. And throughout the rest of the dream, I was cringing. 

I have not seen a twilight movie before and the only Harry Potter movie I've seen is the first one. I'm guessing it could be due to watching this video yesterday morning =.=

No comments: