Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weird dreams x2 : Zombie attack and Bollywood

Day 1
Dreamed that my grandparents close relatives turned into zombies and started tossing molotov cocktails at the house I'm sheltering in. I tried taking an iron bar to push them back.. but one of the cocktails landed on me and I started burning... Flames engulfed my upper body and I could feel the burning sensation of the flames. Tried to lay on the ground to put out the fire, didn't work. In the end, resorted to waking up from my dream.

Day 2
Dreamed that I was a grad student working on a research in a lab. Somehow it turned into a bollywood movie with me trying to save a girl I wasn't allowed to be with together from an evil villain who's doing everything he could to ruin my life. Shots were fired at me, bruised and battered I still ventured on.
No dancing involved and I almost saved the girl before I woke up.

No comments: