Monday, December 26, 2011

Weird Dreams : Dinosaurs in the sewers

After walking around a pseudo shopping complex/science research facility/university, somehow I was sent to look for someone with a high IQ around my area. Found a boy who was said to be a genius and psychic. Saw him displayed his abilities to think/strategize and his psychic powers by fending off some ninjas while he was outnumbered.
I ended up on the streets and for some reason I was trying to pick up manhole covers (labeled A-Z), specifically just Z and E to spell out the kid's name. Moment my partner and I picked up the two manhole covers rats and white frogs leaped out of the manholes, then a T-rex lunged out. While running from it noticed a bunch of other dinosaurs roaming about and 4 chimps who were normal and held in captivity nearby had turned into giants (king kong).
Somehow managed to escape the T-rex and ended up crashing someone's wedding and persuaded the groom with a commanding speech to sponsor us to find a way to make sure that there's a future...... he finally agreed and then I woke up.....

No comments: