Monday, September 10, 2007

Back to Classes

The weekend is over. Back to the weekdays when class and assignments need to be handed in.

So far things aren't looking so good. It took me 3 days to solve ONE question. Which is fairly straight forward........
Why did it take so long?
-I don't understand the question
-I don't understand the method of solving
-I don't know how to use the information I have to solve the problem
-My lecturer isn't doing a good job
-I'm just stupid (but lets not go there)
-There's a horse barn beside my residence hall (That didn't really affect me but I just felt like putting something random in here)


Imagine, it takes 3 days to solve one question.... and each week I get four or more of those questions from 3++ different classes. It's HELL.

I'm done ranting so thus back to facing reality......

No comments: