Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Home cooked goodness = less stress



















Friday Night Party!!! (The big pot in the pic is BAK KUT TEHHH!!)





















Candid Shot! (Teng Fong what you watching ah?)





















Hrmmmm. I hope my parents doesn't read this blog





















Imba ORGYYY (I didnt rotate the picture....)..
Maybe I could use these guys when I buy the adult zone property~ hrmmm





















Welcome to the Malaysian Association's store room. (It's fucking scary when it's dark)





















Home cooked fried rice. Still needs some perfection. The rice was soggy because I used half cooked rice. The drink on the left is bubble tea, gatorade grape flavour.






















Some freaky porcelain dog in my friend's room. I wonder how he's able to sleep with this in his room....



Right, I'm done posting some pics and relieving some stress.....
Seriously at some point I was thinking of smoking/ drugs (anti depressant pills)/ drinking..... I shall see how long I can last... It ain't easy due to the temptations of a easy way out..... ><

No comments: