Monday, September 24, 2007

Pictures from Rachel's birthday pt2

Material Demonstration tools. This guy played with fire/ liquid nitrogen !! :D

A porcelain piece that was used for Space Shuttles that can withstand heat up to 3000 Fahrenheit. Burn heat on one side and the other side will still be room temperature. The burn mark you see is made after he melted a penny (1 sen coin)


Sohai face + sohai tag = So Hai
......... and he's proud of it


Rachel's Birthday, Anya's birthday (Sorry if i mispelt her name).
Two birthday girls battling out. Seems like Rachel's getting owned

One of the scenery from Brookside Park.
One of the best pics I've taken.
Another veiw of the park

Buster! ZOMG FUCKING CUTE.
Another shot of Buster.... I better upload the video up before I forgot about it.
Buster isn't as cute as he seems. He's really quite fierce.

The two other dogs are Bucky and B----(forgot the other name but I know all the dog's name start with the letter B).
Thanks to his owner for letting me and my friend take pics of them


Gonna go off cooking and studying now. Weekend's over, another drunk night, another week more to suffer.....


And if you're wondering where is part 1, I figured it's best if I don't post it up for MY sake....

No comments: