Friday, September 7, 2007

I almost failed my classes.........

First things first... I almost failed my PHYS 221 class.
Why? Apparently for 2 consecutive written homeworks, I've only been answering one question. I didn't notice that there were more than 1 question so I happily handed in the homework for two weeks.
Then when I got back my first week homework, I wondered why I got a 1/10 score...... There were actually 4 questions which totals to 10 marks.
This really got me when I asked the guy beside me and he told me that this week's homework also has 4 problems to solve.

ARGHH!!!
So there goes 18 marks out of 140........




And, right now, I'm currently doing my CHEM 210 homework which is due tomorrow.
We were given 8 questions.
8 FUCKING SHORT QUESTIONS WITH FUCKING LONG ANSWERS.
Not just that, it's FUCKING HARD because the lecturer didn't really explain much IMO.

How hard you ask? I've been staring down at one question for 2 hours trying to figure out how to do it yet nothing. I finally skipped that and managed to finish off 3 questions in 2 hours. That just means 5 more questions to go........


I have been thinking on why did she gave 8 questions this week when the previous weeks the max questions were only 5 or 4 and there weren't any branches (a, b, c, etc. etc.). Somehow this week ALL BECAUSE OF LABOR DAY (and because Malaysia's Merdeka day), she had to up the notch by giving us more work to do.


I WOULD love to swear and curse more but I'd rather not. She might google this page up and find me so I shall stop here for now and get back on my work.....



Btw, side note, PHYS 221 is hard as well... though the lecturer/professor explain things more clearly.

No comments: