Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Bye Blueserver

I'm not sure when, but I'll say it's 2nd August 2008.

Blueserver v3 has finally closed its doors.

Being a member since blueserverV2, around 2004, I've met many people. Made many friends, Pwned many noobs.

Among the clans I've joined (As far as I can remember)
In Blueserver V2:
Clan JPD
Clan JPD2 (Because we screwed up the first one)

In Blueserver V3:
Clan JPD2
Clan JPD
Clan JPD3 (because we screwed up making the other two....)
Clan FAN (Friends Across the Natio)
Clan xTc


So what else can I say? My last game in blueserver was somewhere in the first week of August 2007.
Met many noobs, met many pros, but it's time to move on.
I'm now playing in Garena (after moving from Battle.net games) but during my 3+ years with blueserver.
Thanks for the memories. Goodbye

No comments: