Saturday, August 2, 2008

Memories (Cursed by the toilet)

Yea, I was reading some of my posts in the old blog and found this......

At the LRT station, as i was done using the toilet (to take a pee incase you're asking...), after i was done.... I washed my hands and this guy walked up to me.... "May i know the time?" he asked. I showed him my watch... He then looked at me funny.... "Where do you live?", "What is your name?" .......

From that point onwards.. i know this is bad... He's probably the Micheal Jackson of Malaysia... though he speaks like an Iranian, looks like an Iranian too (no offence to the straight Iranian people).

I kept quiet pretending i dont know english.. he was puzzled and so was I. Then later.. he asked.."Do you wanna have fun?".... OKAY.... WTF are you trying to say??!?!. Before I let him say another word, I walked out of the toilet... As i looked behind, he was pointing at his zipper...
Thank god I wasnt molested.


Bad memories indeed. Thankfully that was the first and hopefully the last time such thing happen to me

No comments: