Thursday, November 24, 2011

Weird Dreams (or a creative gluttonous dream) : Roti Jangan

Dreamed that I was eating damn a lot of food. One that stood out was this 'Roti Jangan'... It's a roti canai banjir'd in this kuah which is like japanese green curry with green peppers, potatoes, zucchini, onions and kampung fried chicken on the side.

it's not very often I get to order food and eat it in my dreams... Usually I wake up before I take the first bite.

....about to have two tooth pulled out. Maybe that's why I was able to eat in my dream =.=Nightmare starts now.... numbness wearing off and I'm starting to feel the pain from where my tooth used to be

Edit : How I came up with the name? 
Apparently the padang near where I used to stay has turned into a hawker center of sorts. Ordered this weird dish since it had a weird name (Can't remember). Sat down and food arrived (the roti jangan and others because I was feeling too hungry and ordered a bunch of other food). Took out my smartphone and looked at google maps... somehow the satellite image of the area spells the word 'JANGAN'. Hence the name Roti Jangan....

No comments: