Saturday, November 26, 2011

Weird dreams : July 28th 2011 (Shaun of the dead zombies)

Extracted from my facebook of a dream I once had


Hrmmm dreamt that I was still in states. Packing to go back to Malaysia. At the airport but somehow my flight's been delayed. Got kidnapped by two guys and brought onto a dock nearby and then boarded a 'platform-boat' thing. The two guys then brought out machine guns and aimed them at me threatening to kill me but then a horde of zombies emerged from the sea waters and attacked the two assailants. They fired thousands of bullets dismembering a bunch of zombies but they were eventually outnumbered. A submarine then appeared and I met this black captain who calls herself the 'White Ranger' brought me back to shore and somehow I was at the entrance of the airport with my luggage bags being unloaded and beside my bags were a line of donkeys boarding a truck...

No comments: