Saturday, October 2, 2010

Blood #1 : Dexter

So I started watching this series called "Dexter". Yea, I've heard about it a few years back about some bloody series but all that came to my mind was Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory (A cartoon I liked when I was a kid).

Dexter's about a guy who's an expert forensics scientist who specializes in blood in the day and a serial killer at night. In general, this series can be related closely to Death note as Dexter only kills those who are guilty/killers that escapes the law.

I've just finished the first season in 3 days (12 one hour episodes) from Tuesday til Thursday... Don't know if I should start with season 2... It would be hard for me to stop since the series is well written and leaves the viewers wanting for more information and clues.

No comments: