Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall fashion is sexy in it's own way

Jeans play no part in this. And I'm talking about FEMALES.

Jackets (not winter jackets), a scarf, boots, tights/skirts and the occasional gloves/sun glasses/hats make a woman pretty attractive IMO. Well it's a personal taste.

If I had to rate the seasons of fashions, it would be
Fall, closely followed by Spring and Summer and Winter dead last. (Fall being top because of the red/yellow leaves that gives a lovely background setting for these fall attires.)

Yea summer has the sundresses and bikinis but you won't see girls wearing bikinis to classes (at least probably not in Iowa). Fall clothing on the other hand, girls are able to reveal more by wearing more.
The colors they choose also play a part in this. Red/yellow/black basically the colors of fall a few levels darker would be the ideal color palette for my tastes. I wish I could find pictures as examples but all I could find are those weird fashion designer ones.

Casual fall is the way to go.

Edit : I might be biased because British/French woman are hot both in looks and voice~

No comments: