Saturday, October 30, 2010

Worst Nightmare as far as I can remember

I've had countless nightmares. None of them had woken me up from my sleep since when I was a kid... til today. I've had nightmares about monsters, ghosts, aliens, demons, etc. Last night's nightmare freaked me out so much I woke up from my sleep in fear...

It's a random mix-up of things but here it goes...
I was in an english town, most likely country side and somehow I have a pig as a companion. It speaks and talks to me. It was somehow a best friend of mine (I don't know... it all didn't make any sense when I woke up and ponder about it). We were outside this tavern/restaurant and it was really cold out. Feeling cold I looked at this pig of mine... then starred at the tavern at all the dead pigs hung outside ready to be sliced, cooked and served to the customers. I was cold. My companion pig starred at me. Events happened and somehow my companion pig was wrapped up in a bag snorting (probably was me snoring...) as I try to hand it over to the owner of the tavern for some food and shelter. Guilt kicked in, but I was too cold and desperate. The owner refused. I had come so far as to sacrifice a friend (animal)....

Then the dream shifted (2nd level??).... I was in a house (my house in Malaysia, my aunt's house, my grandma's house), and the air feels cold. I can't remember how it happened but it seems that there was a ghost haunting me. A little girl, constantly smiling at me following wherever I go and having the ability to fade in and out of reality. I tried ways to deter her from me. He long dark hair covering her eyes, pale white face stares down at me from almost every dark corner I walk to. I have no idea who she is or what she wants. She's just scaring the shit out of me. I tried to attack her with a pole but she just fades out.
Constantly fading in and out scaring me from all corners. I woke up... I don't even know if I was REALLY awake. I realized this was the first time something scared me out of my dreams. It was too freaky to think of it. I went back to sleep not wanting to stay awake in fear. She was there again. The dream continues. She laughs. Knowing I can't do anything. My sisters somehow manifested in my dreams. Scared and couldn't do anything (for some reason in my dreams, I thought my sisters have the ability to see the paranormal). I asked them if they see anything. They didn't. Somehow my dad came and stabbed the girl with a knife to the back of her head while she was invisible. She reappeared. I took the knife from my dad and stabbed her in the chest/stomach. Ending the nightmare...

What caused this dream? Halloween I'm guessing... and me remembering how I was fearless in the Haunted Forest the last time I went...

No comments: